4.a. PROTOTYPE: User testing – Iteration. Content Planning (Inventory)
4.b. Mood board, Mock-ups (Start gathering material)
– finish site maps (follows your usability map)
– finish wireframes (follows your usability map)
– Finish Low- Res Prototype
>> Present (Class Critique)
4.b. Moodboard, Mock-ups (Status)
Finish Moodboard and the first version of the high-resolution mock-up.
Present Next Week.
Planning: work on your content inventory. User testing.
LAB 08: Prototyping
1. Make sure your Lo-Res Prototypes are complete. Test them out and send the link to me for feedback.
2. the following are due NEXT WEEK:
a. Fully functioning and DETAILED lo-res prototype WITH feedback worked in (implement suggested changes) – Test it with others.
b. Final mood board and the first draft of your mock-up