Practice & Preparation (DUE: 03/26):
Research – find at least 3 (three) companies you could see yourself working for (the companies can be in more than one industry). Research the companies. Learn all you can about them. How would you make this company better?
Practice – Come up with the 10 questions you think they would ask you and think about your answers. Then, come up with 10 questions YOU would ask in an interview.
Briefly review in class. Turn in (Digication)
– GIVE a quick summary
Goal: Using Social Media to drive users to your ….?
– Set up a scratch site
– Create: One (1) 3-5 minute video introduction as a Designer (put it on Youtube or Vimeo and embed on your scratch site – Show in Class. Email link to your scratch site)
This used to be common with sites such as justin.tv, ustream.com, etc.
But, technology evolves and streaming is quickly becoming a core service.
Instagram live and archiving.
Insta video length?
Youtube: Same deal.
Privacy Issues? Use filters on FB
Ideas and examples
In marketing and sales, marketing collateral is sometimes considered the collection of media used to support the sales of a product or service. Historically, the term “collateral” specifically referred to brochures or sell sheets developed as sales support tools. These sales aids are intended to make the sales effort easier and more effective.
– Business Cards
– Letterhead (Optional)
– Experiment with FB live. Try it out!
– Experiment with Instagram live. Try it out!
– Post archives to your scratch site (experimental)
– The first draft of Business card Design (+ optional letterhead)