– Portfolio content categorized (images, video, audio, other in categories – Graphic Design, Illustration, Game Art, etc)
– WORK ON YOUR INITIAL DESIGN CREATIONS (Logos, colors, fonts that will translate to your online brand)
– READ Chapters 9, 10.
– Practice & Preparation:
Research – find at least 3 (three) companies you could see yourself working for (the companies can be in more than one industry). Research the companies. Learn all you can about them. How would you make this company better?
Practice – Come up with the 10 questions you think they would ask you and think about your answers. Then, come up with 10 questions YOU would ask in an interview.
Briefly review in class. Turn in (Digication)
Review 9, 10.
Salary and handicaps
Preparation for Mock interviews.
When – Sometime after Spring Break.
1. Complete Worksheets and Structure of your Parachute method (petals and flower)
2. Complete Mood Board and personal branding elements (logos, brand, color, font)
3. Apply your branding elements to your social media accounts and website/portfolio
4. Edit Social media and online profiles
5. Complete BETA version of Website/portfolio. Integrate your social media accounts. A BETA does not need to include a final Domain.
Work on your Midterm deliverables (Due next week). You will be presenting the above material in class.