– Read chapter 8 (Interviews)
– (CV) Resume – Draft. Turn in via email AND a printed copy.
– Edit ALL of your professional Social Media Profiles.
– Personal Brand: Creative Brief (Mood Board. Draft – Show in class
– Practice & Preparation:
Research – find at least 3 (three) companies you could see yourself working for (the companies can be in more than one industry). Research the companies. Learn all you can about them. How would you make this company better?
Practice – Come up with the 10 questions you think they would ask you and think about your answers. Then, come up with 10 questions YOU would ask in an interview.
Next week: Chapters 9, 10.
Salary and handicaps
Preparation for Mock interviews.
When – Sometime after Spring Break.
1. Complete Worksheets and Structure of your Parachute method (petals and flower)
2. Complete Mood Board and Creative Brief (logos, brand, color, font)
3. Apply your branding elements to your social media accounts and website/portfolio
4. The final revised version of your CV (Resume)
5. Complete BETA version of the Website/portfolio. Integrate your social media accounts. A BETA does not need to include a final Domain or content.
Work on your Midterm deliverables (Due next week 03/03). You will be presenting the above material in class.
READ Chapters 9, 10.