– Read chapter 8 (Interviews)
– (CV) Resume – Draft. Turn in via email AND a printed copy.
– Edit ALL of your professional Social Media Profiles.
– Personal Brand: Creative Brief (Mood Board. Draft – Show later in class)
Chapter 8: All about interviews.
Practice and Preparation
Appearance – Important – but variable (Style! Research the company culture).
Resources by Google
Practice & Preparation:
Research – find at least 3 (three) companies you could see yourself working for. Use your work on the Parachute (Petals/flower). What would make you happy?
The companies can be in more than one industry.
Research the companies. Learn all you can about them. How would you make this company better?
Practice – Come up with the 10 questions you think they would ask you and think about your answers. Then, come up with 10 questions YOU would ask in an interview.
Portfolio content categorized by next class (images, video, audio, other and description- Graphic Design, Illustration, Game Art, etc)
Start refining and working on branding (it will end up on Websites, social media, business cards, etc)
– SHOW YOUR INITIAL DESIGN CREATIONS NEXT WEEK
See “Practice & Preparation” above. Complete the Research and Questions. Present next week.
READ Chapters 9, 10.