– Prototyping, Technical Specifications, and Project Plan.
Final Project – Due 12/11/18.
Create a digital program that is interactive and includes the following:
1. Some type of animation/video (Introduction, credits, cutscenes, interludes, etc.).
2. Characters or Environments (well thought out and crafted)
The final project does NOT have to be a video game, but it MUST be interactive.
We will be following a generic Development Process to help manage your project. The assignments are divided into three parts –
1. Design document – This document specifies the primary aims of the interactive experience and describes the user interaction and outcomes. Example. Is the design actually achievable?
2. Concept art and/or character creation.
3. Prototyping – Paper or Digital
4. Animation concept and storyboard.
5. Detailed Technical Specification – explaining what kind of technology will be utilized for making the experience. What kind of engine it would work on? Flowchart
6. Project Plan – Production Schedule with delivery dates.
2. Coding the project
3. Final output (HTML, Unity Build, WebGL, etc.)
Lab 12: Prototyping, and Technical Specs
– Technical specifications (Include software, include flow chart)
– Prototype (focus on movement, and gameplay – This should give you all you need to start putting together your final project)
ASSIGNMENT: Work on your final