Present Sitemap + Wireframes. Talk about in DETAIL.
– Create your interface based on your wireframes.
– Start building your HTML structure
– Create a sitemap. Create Wireframes for you major pages.
– Intro to frameworks
– Fluid Template
– Responsive Designs
At least 3 HTML/CSS pages with the following:
– Try Color names
– Make sure you understand the “Z-index”. Try either example.
– Try the Float and Clear Examples
– Use “Display – Block/Inline”
Create at 3 HTML/CSS interlinked pages, and complete the following on each page:
— 1. place background image or color using CSS
— 2. Use the “box model”
— 3. Use pseudo-classes
— 4. One page should use external CSS
— Practice CSS priorities
– At least 3 HTML pages set up in Root, second Level, and third level directories. Help?
– Create forms (Remember: they will not work yet)
– Include a META refresh and redirect
– Include iframes
– Include video, audio. Compare to embedding.
– At least 3 HTML pages set up in Parent, Child, and Grandchild directories.
– Include a list
– Use the “id” attribute, to link to “top” or “bottom”
– Use the “id” attribute to link to a specific section on another page
– Use the link attribute, to generate a new page (link to a new page or tab)
– Mount a large image in an HTML table using Photoshop. Next, put text over the image as demonstrated in class.
Create a splash page for your website (use anything you want) with an image and a link. Example?
Final HTML Project:
2. wire frames
4. A full site (HTML/CSS + images in a folder)