Read Chapter 1, 2
Code Work: Review 1, 2 – Practice (create several HTML files)
Create a splash page for your web site (use anything you want) with an image and a link. Example?
How to organize your HW
1. Read the chapters above
2. Create the following:
– At least 3 HTML pages set up in Parent, Child, and Grandchild directories.
– Include a list
– Use the “id” attribute, to link to “top” or “bottom”
– Use the “id” attribute to link to a specific section on another page
– Use the link attribute, to generate a new page (link to a new page or tab)
– Mount a large image in an HTML table using Photoshop. Next, put text over the image as demonstrated in class.