Read: 4, 5, and 6.
Create the following:
– At least 3 HTML pages set up in Parent, Child, and Grandchild directories.
– Use the “id” attribute, to link to “top”
– Use the “id” attribute to link to a specific section on another page.
– Use the link attribute, to generate a new page (link to a new page or tab)
– Mount a large image in an HTML table using Photoshop. Next, put text over the image as demonstrated in class.*
AT THIS POINT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD HTML PAGES WITH TABLES.
7. Forms – Practice formatting.
Code review for 7
8. Extra Markup
Code review for 8.
Review types of HTML
ID and Class, Declaration or “Doctypes”
Comments are useful.
Be very clear on Block and Inline elements
iframes are everywhere.
Meta basics – Here are EXAMPLES
Meta from Google
Special Characters, Escape
Studio 04: HTML + Intro to CSS
– Create HTML pages with iframes, examples of block and inline elements, specifically “div” and “span” and a sample form (no PHP)
– Use the META tag to refresh and redirect
Complete Code review for 10