A. The Development Process Documents (This was your mid term. Make sure you include a link to your Prototype):
B. Homework Assignments.
Studio 12: Final
– Try PHP includes
Studio 09: CSS/HTML
– Import and display fonts
– Try an image (Sprite) Roll-over (CSS)
– Try Inline Block, Instead of Float
– HTML5 Code (make sure you have tried it)
Studio 08: More CSS + Drop downs
– Make sure you understand the “Z-index”. Try either example.
– Create a 2 Column layout using HTML/CSS
– Create a 3 Column layout using HTML/CSS
– Try a JS Drop down menu
– Try CSS Drop down
– Try Media query (color change)
Studio 06: CSS Review
Complete Code review for Chapter 3, 15, and 16
– Create a single page with the following:
– Try CSS opacity hover
– A list of any kind
– Any variation of the “display” property (none, inline, inline-block, etc.)
– Create a navigation menu from a list and the “display” property.
Studio 05: HTML/CSS:
Complete Code review for Chapter 11 and 13
Create at 3 HTML/CSS interlinked pages, and complete the following on each page:
— 1. place background image and practice positioning and margins.
— 2. Use the “box model”
— 3. Use pseudo classes
Studio 04: HTML + Intro to CSS
Complete Code review for Chapter 10
HTML/CSS: Use the META tag to refresh and redirect
Studio 03: HTML Tables
Complete Code review for Chapter 7 and 8
Following the Table Demo: Create a table with mounted image and put text on top of the images in HTML
Studio 01: Set up and Intro to HTML
Code Work: Review Chapter 1, 2
Create a splash page for your web site (use anything you want) with an image and a link.
C. WordPress site. Installed and customized
D. Final Site (URL) AND a screen shot of your site
Studio 14: Adios!
Have a god break