Make sure you have completed the following:
– Import and display fonts
– Try an image (Sprite) Roll-over (CSS)
– Try Inline Block, Instead of Float
– HTML5 Code (make sure you have tried it)
Process: Due Today
– User Experience
– Site map
– Wire Frames
PROCESS + PROTOTYPING
– Who is the site for, Why would people Visit this site, What are your visitors trying to achieve? What information do your visitors need?
DELIVERABLE: Requirements, Target Audience, Research/sketches
DELIVERABLE: User Scenarios, Usability maps, Competitive Analysis
-Generating schematic wireframes for key interfaces and interactions:
Wireframes. Some tools
Deliverables: Site Inventory/Site Map,. Layout grids (Wire frames and HTML Prototype
-Designing the visual interface:
Template mock-ups in PSD or IA.
Deliverables: Interface in JPG
– Think ahead. What do you think will be challenges to development? Keep a list trhough project life cycle
-Technical Production: Deliverables: Alpha Site
-QA: Testing. Deliverables: Bug List, Beta Site
-Launch: Deliverables: Final Site
Buy a domain name AND hosting.
Look for Basic hosting, Linux (NOT WINDOWS)
Demo FTP and file upload
Work on your final Interface.
Documentation due 11/14/17
Present in class next week
Read Chapter 9
Start migrating Homework to your server.
Install WP. Play!