FROM LAST WEEK:
Review assignment –
1. Create a “Hello World” in JS, both as an alert AND written on the HTML page. Now Create a “Hello World!” ALERT* in P5.JS.
2. P5.JS – Turn in “Your First Sketch” with simple modifications.
3. P5.JS – Review the “Overview”. Using as many of the features as possible, create a simple animation or interactive script. Start with a Flow Chart (You can put in Comments) of your own design. We will review next week. NOTE** Do not worry about making it “work”. You are beginners. I want you to get used to the process and the steps to accomplish your goal.
4. Send me sketch.js and .html files via email OR shared on Google drive. Make sure you save the names in a way that I can tell them apart, ex.”sketch_HW.js”
* P5 is for drawing, so it is not easy to write. Of course, there is always a way. Extra credit if you can figure out a way to “write”, “Hello World!” in the P5 environment.
Lab 03: Intro to Unity
Review unity basics
– File structure
– Familiarize yourself with Textures and Materials
1. Create a 3D landscape using the built-in Unity tools.
2. Take a screenshot and email to me.