Read Chapter 1,2
Code Work: Review 1, 2 – Practice (create several HTML files)
Try the W3 HTML Tutorial
Create a splash page for your web site (use anything you want) with an image and a link. Example?
Talk about Version Control
HTML is a hierarchy.
All the tags
HTML Summary 2
Read: 4, 5, and 6.
HTML: Try out all the code samples: 4, and 5 and 6. I want to see tables in particular.
– HTML link attributes
– Ch4 – Examples,
HTML is depends on file paths pg. 11
Path demo. Should end up at this LINK. You can also download the files
– E-mail link magic
– Tables: Basic
– Tables: Colspan, Rowspan
Table: Photoshop Demo
HTML and the background image
Tables: background attribute
1. Read the chapters above
2. Create the following:
– At least 3 HTML pages set up in Parent, Child, and Grandchild directories.
– Use the “id” attribute, to link to “top”
– Use the “id” attribute to link to a specific section on another page
– Use the link attribute, to generate a new page (link to a new page or tab)
– Mount a large image in an HTML table using Photoshop. Next, put text over the image as demonstrated in class.