They have semantic difference – a “div” element is designed to describe a container of data whereas a “p” element is designed to describe a paragraph of content. (Nesting: you can not nest anything in a “p” tag)
STUDIO 03: CSS Layout
It is time to make layouts.
– Continue with “Last summer” OR anything else as long as it takes no time to decide.
– Do not worry about RWD just yet.
– Start with basics: Boxes.
– Try some or all of the box decoration from the lecture.
– Create layouts with multiple boxes, formatted using “float” or “display: inline-block”
– Import and apply fonts.
– Incorporate media rules (Breakpoints)