A. The Development Process Documents (This was your mid term. Make sure process reflects the finished final project):
B. Homework Assignments.
Create a splash page for your web site (use anything you want) with an image and a link. Example?
Studio 02: HTML and Process
HTML: Try out all the code samples: 4, and 5 and 6.
Read: Chapter 7 and 8.
Complete Code review for 7 and 8
Mount an image in a table. Put text in certain table cells.
– Try Meta tag, refresh and redirect
– Create at least 3 HTML pages, using CSS to complete the following on each page:
– 1. place background image,
– 2. Use the “box model”
– 3. Use pseudo classes
– Try External CSS
– Try CSS opacity hover
Make sure you understand “Float” and “Clear”.
Review this EXAMPLE. Copy and customize! (Show next Week)
– Create a 2 Column layout using HTML/CSS
– Create a 3 Column layout using HTML/CSS
– Try a JS Drop down menu
– Try CSS Drop down
– Try Media query (color change)
– Import and display fonts
– HTML5 Code (make sure you have tried it)
– Try a Favicon
– RWD tutorial
Try the JS redirect
C. WordPress site. Installed and customized
D. Final Site (URL)
E. SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR FINAL SITE