1. Revise Campaign Document
2. Create timeline (schedule). Did you Email it to me?
3. 1 live stream event related to your Junior Studio deliverables: Have a detailed plan by next week. Include documentation and PRESENT IN CLASS.
4. Execute: Prioritize
– Last Week, Prototype 1,
FINAL PROJECT – SMD:
Social media campaign focusing on YOUR FINAL WORK IN JUNIOR STUDIO.
DUE Tuesday, APRIL 25.
In your groups, create a live event that will be streamed live BEFORE next class
In your groups, create a live event that will be streamed live BEFORE 03/14
– must involve interaction with a live audience
– must be AT LEAST 20 minutes in length
– Include metrics/Screenshots. How many participated, etc.
– Experiment with FB live. Try it out
– Snapchat: use it. Get to know it. Run a series related to your Junior Studio project with images and video. Take Screen shots to show next week
– Social Media account Facelift (screen shots reviewed in class + feedback)
– Set up 2 (two) sites for collecting your media. 1) Portfolio + DNS 2) scratch site
1. Campaign Strategy
2. Weekly Content (images/short Video)
3. Concerted effort for engagement
4. 1 live stream event related to your Junior Studio deliverables
5. Final Presentation covering all of the above
– Edit Live Streaming plan based on feedback.
– Create a timeline for Live streaming
– Email to me before next class
– Execute Campaign: Prototype 2, Product Vision 2050