STRATEGY: Create a campaign strategy by answering the following points. Present TODAY.
What is the purpose of your social media efforts? Do you want to create or raise awareness of your brand? Are you looking to increase website traffic?
2. Target Audience:
Clearly define who your target audience is. How will you specifically reach them?
3. Competitive Research:
What are similar campaigns doing. Identify and analyze.
4. Choose Channels:
Twitter, Instagram, FB? Why, specifically?
5. Content Strategy:
You need to develop a strong content plan that will deliver engaging material. The content needs to align with your overall messaging and be appropriate for the channels you’re using.
How will you encourage interaction?
7. Metrics and Analysis:
Once you set your objectives, make sure you can measure them. Find the right tools to track and analyze each one, so that you can quantify your progress.
Revise your Campaign strategy based on today’s feedback.
Execute: Create a timeline for the next 3 weeks.
– What will you be delivering and when. Guidelines provided below…
Hash Tag Help
FINAL PROJECT – SMD:
Social media campaign focusing on YOUR FINAL WORK IN JUNIOR STUDIO..
– Last Week, Prototype 1,
– This week – Prototype 2,
– Product Vision, and Final Prototype.
A social media campaign is a coordinated marketing effort to reinforce or assist with a goal using one or more social media platforms. Campaigns differ from everyday social media efforts because of their increased focus, targeting, and measurability.
In your groups, create a live event that will be streamed live BEFORE next class
In your groups, create a live event that will be streamed live BEFORE 03/14
– must involve interaction with a live audience
– must be AT LEAST 20 minutes in length
– Include metrics/Screenshots. How many participated, etc.
– Experiment with FB live. Try it out
– Snapchat: use it. Get to know it. Run a series related to your Junior Studio project with images and video. Take Screen shots to show next week
– Social Media account Facelift (screen shots reviewed in class + feedback)
– Set up 2 (two) sites for collecting your media. 1) Portfolio + DNS 2) scratch site
1. Campaign Strategy
2. Weekly Content (images/short Video)
3. Concerted effort for engagement
4. 1 live stream event related to your Junior Studio deliverables
5. Final Presentation covering all of the above
1. Revise Campaign Document
2. Create timeline (schedule). Email to me
3. 1 live stream event related to your Junior Studio deliverables: Have a detailed plan by next week. Include documentation.
4. Execute: Prioritize
– Last Week, Prototype 1,