Sources to Review:
Start reviewing Grid Systems
Complete Code review for 8 and 10
– Mount an image in a table. Put text in certain table cells.
Process and Design:
– Modify Usability and site maps based on feedback.
– Create Detailed Wire frames and annotated versions
– Create HTML prototype from your wireframes. Be as detailed as possible.
We will review in class
Meta basics – Here are EXAMPLES
Meta from Google
Special Characters, Escape
INTRO TO CSS:
CSS in Action!
Read: Chapter 11 and 13.
Complete Code review for 11 and 13
– Try Meta tag, refresh and redirect
– Create at least 3 HTML pages, using CSS to complete the following on each page:
— 1. place background image,
— 2. Use the “box model”
— 3. Use pseudo classes
Revise Usability maps, Site Map, Wireframes and Prototypes based on feedback (completed by next class)
Create an interface (Web Design) for your site. Focus on Home and significant sub page.