– Use the wireframes produced for your midterm and convert them into a lo-fi, clickable prototype.
– Take the time to demo each other’s work in order to have feedback for the critique.
– Incorporate feedback
– Version control. V.01….V1.0
– Consider using a site map
Last chance saloon. You now have a month until you have to present a final project. Now is your chance to start on your own original idea. Think about it.
Front-end design – use your mood board. First Version. Same as before – put in Drive.
1. Research (PDF)
– Who is this for (demographics)?
– What do your users want to get done?
– What are their goals?
– What are they trying to achieve?
2. Design (Documents, Images, Etc)
– User stories (2-3), identifying different users’ goals. We can use these user stories to create different scenarios. This helps us to identify clear goals. In Detail.
– Create initial user flows — written AND visual.
– Create Wireframes of the interfaces. Incorporate feedback, and solutions from your Interface Library and Pattern Library in your final version.
.: SPRING BREAK/CVD19 :.
– Lo-Fi Clickable demo
– Front-End Design:
– Hi-Fi Prototype
– Preliminary front-end design. Upload to the shared drive.
– Incorporate UI feedback into your Lo-Fi demo. Test and test again.